FREE STANDING MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC
The major goal of the Free Standing Mental Health Clinic (FSMHC) is to provide high-quality mental health services to the eligible community under the direction of experienced, licensed psychiatrists, ensure coordination of care, and emphasize outpatient and community-based treatment to reduce the need for inpatient services.
Services Provided by our Free Standing Mental Health Clinic include:
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recovery Model
- Psychoeducation Groups
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Consumer and Family Empowerment
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Interactive Psychotherapy
- Trauma-Based Therapy/Trauma Groups
- Group/Individual Psychotherapy
- Prevention/Intervention/Group Counseling
- Life Skills and Coping Strategies
- Behavior Modification
- Anger Management Therapy
- Grief and Loss Therapy
- Medication Management
Intake and assessment for services are conducted by appointment and walk-ins. Intake appointments can be scheduled by calling (202) 388-8500 ext. 101.
During intake, the intake coordinator meets with the person seeking services to gather information.
ALHS’s skilled and compassionate team of professionals are committed to providing you with excellent, person-centered mental and behavioral health services. For more information on our FSMHC services, please contact us.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet your FSMHC service needs.