At ALHS, we are constantly seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team of highly qualified professionals from a vast field of disciplines. We aim to provide the best possible services to everyone under our care. With your contributions and expertise, we hope to see this dream come true. This website is constantly updated with new positions as they are made available. So, we encourage you to keep checking here to find the position that best suits your potentials.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
The licensed Clinical Social workers help people solve and cope with problems in their everyday lives. A licensed Clinical social worker diagnoses and help treat mental, behavioral, and emotional issues….
- Collect information about clients through interviews, test and evaluation of day to day functioning within work, family and other routines identifying areas needing continued support, resources and treatment in order to assist clients.
- Work in collaboration with other healthcare givers to evaluate the medical or physical condition of the patients
- Works with the patient’s family and other service providers to develop a plan for care for the patient.
- Counsel patients on how to overcome their conditions and avoid dependencies as they recuperate from their problems.
- Provide therapeutic services to clients through individual, family and group sessions that are consistent with the current research, professional standards and ALHS’ vision and values
- Prepare and complete diagnostic and biopsychosocial assessments, clinical notes, referrals, treatment plans of service recipients.
- Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet service recipient needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for departments including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for service recipients.
- Adheres to agency values and principles and promotes them within the agency and the community and works to position the agency as a leader in service provision in the community.
- Ensures that accurate program and client records are maintained and that confidentiality is a priority. Ensures that all pertinent documentation is completed and safely stored.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to service recipients’ treatment and records in accordance with HIPAA.
- Maintains a current awareness of developments in assigned field and within the agency.
- Perform other duties as assigned deemed relative and appropriate
- Master’s Degree in Social work
- DC LGSW/LICSW Licensure required
- Some Mental Health Experience required
Front Desk Receptionist
The front desk receptionist here at Amazing Love Health Services serves as the face of the organization. The incumbent is usually the first and possibly the only person some guests meet when they visit the organization. As such, most visitors always form an impression of the organization based on the temperament of the front desk receptionist; that is why the incumbent must demonstrate a very people friendly approach throughout her shift….
- Greets persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Answers phone promptly, using proper telephone etiquette and redirects calls as needed.
- Ensures security by following procedures, monitoring the logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Ensures knowledge of staff and visitors’ movements in and out of the organization.
- Maintains composure and deals with queries from the public and consumers.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming and outgoing mails.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Tidies and maintains reception area
- Carries out assigned tasks and follows through with feedback as needed.
- Must demonstrate a knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures and be aware of accident- prevention policies.
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the appropriate department.
- Transmits information and/or documents to employees, visitors or consumers as needed.
- Keeps a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
- Knows how to use front office equipment (i.e copier, scanner, fax machine…)
Employment Specialist/Job Developer
The purpose of this position is to coordinate, facilitate, and make accessible to residents of the Ward 6 community programs and employment services that will further prepare them to successfully transition into the workforce community….
1. Conducts needs assessments to determine the employment/training interests, skills, and experience of residents.
2. Develops individualized case management plans (IPE)
3. Organizes job readiness orientation sessions.
4. Identifies and connects residents to developed resources provided by ALHS Workforce Division and others that will assist them in attaining their employment goals (e.g. adult education/GED classes, training and apprenticeship programs, housing counseling, and home buying programs, financial literacy training, energy assistance, health insurance, food programs, TANF and other federal/state entitlement programs).
5. Schedule on-site job fairs.
6. Facilitate job placement between residents and employers throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area.
7. Provide post-employment services to enhance employment training retention.
8. Provide case management support to all assigned applicants
9. Track outcomes and generate reports.
10. Coordinate all services consistent with the individual’s IPE and RSA counselor, if necessary.
11. Develop monthly progress reports, placement reports, and provide post- employment follow-up for 90 days.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Under the Direct Supervision of the Division Director and in line with established agency policies and procedures, licensure standards and PL 2-137. The incumbent shall be responsible for assisting with services and supports that are provided to maximize the independence of the individuals. The incumbent will also assist with the daily operation of residents, including assisting with incident management coordination and home and community-based Medicaid waiver billing as well as other administrative support responsibilities….
Job duties and responsibilities shall be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Supervises and evaluates performance of Direct Support Professionals and make recommendations to supervisor regarding personnel actions. Completes ongoing staff training, observation and supervision. Coordinates in-house training sessions with clinical professionals.
- Develops and monitors staffing schedules to ensure proper coverage and works in Direct Support professional position when relief coverage cannot be obtained.
- Ensures implementation of ISP by compiling and analyzing collected data, modifying goals and objectives, which are deemed unsuccessful and developing new programs. Trains staff prior to implementation of new goals.
- Reviews individual-program records weekly to ensure documentation is current, accurate, and complete.
- Ensures that all incidents are reported, documented, investigated, and forwarded according to regulatory guidelines and agency policy as well with the completion or incident tracking and trending reports.
- Conducts quarterly ISP meetings for each person as appropriate and completes monthly and quarterly reviews of each individual’s ISP recommendations and status of goals and objectives within established time frames.
- Ensures timely follow-ups on and implementation of programmatic and clinical recommendations and works collaboratively with the delegating Registered Nurse to ensure that health care recommendations are implemented.
- Maintains clinical, medical, and program records to include annual purging in a uniform fashion as indicated, according to agency policy. Creates new individual records according to table of contents and annually based on ISP date. Forwards all purged records to the main office for storage.
- Ensures that all individuals participate in fire safety and evacuation procedures per agency regulatory guidelines.
- Assists with the review, reconciliation and maintenance of individual financial records.
- Assists with the follow-up and resolution of individual adaptive equipment repair, replacement, and acquisition needs.
- Assists with the identification and resolution of maintenance needs related to programs and/or vehicles.
- Assists with planning and coordination of individual vacations, including but not limited to identifying vacation resources, securing lodging, and coordinating itinerary.
- Assists with the preparation of residences for monitoring surveys and implementation of plans of corrections as written.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
In Home Support Coordinator
Job description coming soon..
Job description coming soon..
Please email your resume and cover letter with the job ID provided to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
If we find that your qualifications meet our needs, we will surely reach out to you to schedule an interview. Good luck!