We are Amazing Love Health Services
AMAZING LOVE HEALTH SERVICES, LLC (ALHS) is a qualified health center.
- ALHS is certified by the DC Department of Behavioral Health Services (DBH) to provide Free Standing Mental Health Services.
- Our Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities offers Home and Community-based Waiver Services approved by the Department on Disabilities Services (DDS).
- The Workforce and Educational/Training Division provides individualized educational and employment services.
- The Clinical Laboratory offers a comprehensive panel of clinical-specimen testing, certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA ’88).
ALHS understands the intent of providing services and the need to operationalize service provision. ALHS Senior Leadership/key personnel has over ninety (90) years of cumulative and progressive experience providing social and support services in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area, including more than twenty (20) years of experience providing quality services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
We believe that the quality of our organization’s personnel is a critical component to our continued success. Our agency’s key/leadership personnel includes the following:
- A Chief Executive Officer who has over fourteen (14) years providing organizational development and financial oversight for social services agencies
- A Chief Operations Officer with five (5) years of experience in human resources, logistics and field operations with social service providers
- A Corporate Compliance Officer whose experience consists of over twenty-five years (25) providing regulatory, quality improvement and leadership oversight for Department of Behavioral Health (DBH)
- A Health and Wellness Director who is a DC Registered Nurse with over sixteen (16) years of experience in providing health education, quality assurance and nursing services in the social services field
- An Outreach Director with more than fifteen (15) years of experience as clinician and trainer group facilitator providing behavioral health services, including addiction counseling, case management, advocacy for people affected and infected with HIV, action program development and implementation
- An Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Division Director with over twenty (25) years of progressive experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, sixteen (16) of which have been in a managerial/senior leadership capacity
- A Workforce Division Director who has over twenty-five (25) years of dedicated Workforce Development Service to persons with disabilities, returning citizens, dislocated workers, underemployed and the unemployed residents of the District of Columbia
- A Clinical Laboratory Director with over eight years of experience in coordinating clinical and research laboratories, training key laboratory personnel and whose scientific work is recognized in dozens of peer-reviewed publications.